7th Brigade Embroidered Tag
7th Brigade Embroidered Tag.
The oldest armored brigade established in 1948 and participated in all of Israel's wars.
It is located in the southern Golan Heights and carries out operational employment on the northern border of the State of Israel and in Judea and Samaria.
The Brigade Tank – "MERKAVA" Mark 2
Made of P.V.C fabric with machine embroidery hanging rubber band.
Width about 5.5 cm and length about 13 cm