"SAR - EL" Printed T-Shirt
Israeli Army SAR-EL National Volunteers for Israel Project Symbol Logo printed T-Shirt
Short sleeve printed T-Shirt with an IDF / Israeli Army SAR-EL National Volunteers Project Logo + the words "SAR-EL Volunteers for Israel" in English.
Meaning of the Hebrew ward: SAR-EL.
The print color is black or white.
- You can select if you want the print on the Back or Front.
- Available shirt colors: White, Black, Olive Green and Navy Blue.
- Please make sure to request color and size by mail.
- Printed in Israel. 100% Cotton.
- High quality, machine washable.
- Sizes: from S-XXL are available.
- Sizes: 3XL is available in Black, Olive Green or White only.
- Size 4XL is available in Black or White only.
Sar-El is a National Project for Volunteers for Israel founded in spring 1983.
Sar-El is a non-profit service organization, subordinate and under the direction of the Israeli Logistics Corps, gives Volunteers an experience of the military service as a regular soldier. Volunteers are employed in a few weeks the IDF workshops – usually related jobs in maintenance and Logistics.
The program is open to Israeli citizens living abroad, non-Israeli citizens and any person who wish to participate in a national service without enlisting in the Israeli Defense Forces. The program usually consists of three weeks of volunteer service on different rear army bases, doing non-combative work. The program also has one and two week service periods.
*Picture and image color for illustration only.
**Please notice that it is not possible to order same color of shirt and logo.